Almost everyone has suffered from some degree of lower back pain in his or her lifetime. Booking a first assessment will allow Dr. Desjardins to pinpoint and prescribe a wide range of treatments to relieve your pain for good.
Typical causes of lower back pain can include
- Strain from overuse
- Damage to nerve roots that travel from the lower back to legs
- Degenerative disc
- Muscle spasms
- Pinched nerve
- Strain from twisting or lifting
What does it feel like?
- Achy or dull pain
- Pain when bending or lifting
- Periodic flare ups of pain
- Shots of pain from lower back to groin, legs, or buttocks